LANSING PROMISE HOMES
Homes that Qualify for the Lansing Promise Scholarship
One of the first requirements for the Promise is to live within the boundaries of the Lansing School District.
Other requirements are:
- Attend 9th -12th grades at a high school within the Lansing School District boundaries
- Graduate from a high school within the Lansing School District boundaries
- Get Accepted to Michigan State University, Lansing Community College or Olivet College
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Apply to the Promise by the April 1st deadline
- For more information, go to Lansing Promise
ABOUT LANSING PROMISE HOMES
Who We Are
Lansing Promise Homes is exclusively backed by RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals. We work with both Buyers and Sellers, promoting the advantages of the Promise and living within the Lansing School District boundaries. With each Lansing Promise Home that is sold, a portion of the proceeds is donated to the Promise.